Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disclaimer

I have kept a diary/journal all of my life. In fact, I have a journal that I am writing in currently. I like to write my thoughts, my feelings and about the things that are a blessing to me. So writing a blog is right down my alley. I love to write. It just gives me a chance to reflect on how I see the world. Now on occasion I might mention a conversation that made me think or discuss something that I just couldn't get off my mind. I will write about what's going on in the world if something touches my heart or hits close to home. I will write about my friends and family because they are the closest things to me. One of the first rules of writing is write what you know. Now, if your name or a situation that you were in comes up in one of my blogs don't get angry or upset because I am just reflecting. I am writing about how you or that situation made me think. I am writing about what I would do or should do if I were in that situation. It's really not about you. It's all about me. This doesn't mean you can't talk to me because you I might write about it. You can talk to me and yeah, I'm probably going to write about it, especially, if it makes me want to reflect about my own life. It is not my intent to hurt your feelings, make you feel bad or to even gossip about you. Once again it is all about me and how I see the world.

Now if you are reading this and you still think she must be talking about me all I have to say is this "You're so vain I bet you think this song is about you, don't you, don't you? So please don't take it personally, cause I'm up here just to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment