Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sometimes I just don't get it.

I was recently asked a question by someone in my life which really sent my reeling. The question was a personal question, then after the person asked me the question they did everything they could to retract it. That old song by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes always come to mind,
If you don't know me by now.
After dealing with a person for a number of years I think you should know what their reaction is to questions. You should expect a verbal beat down especially when asking questions that are judging a person's character.

You know I pride myself on being a honest, moral, and loving person. I try to live right and I believe in God. I mean once you put the question out there don't try to take it back. Stand behind your question, but also be willing to accept the outrageous response I will give you for asking such a silly, ridiculous question in the first place. Hey don't you know me by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment