Monday, April 13, 2009

What's Love got to do with it?

After spending Easter Sunday with my friend Cindy, her parents and her "boyfriend," I have begun to wonder if I have ever been loved by a man. Sure, I have had men who have said they loved me, but I really don't think they did. They told me they loved me so that they could get in my pants. I don't think I have ever been looked at with eyes of love. No this isn't envy talking it is just me noticing something about my life. How this be? What could have transpired in my life that I would never experienced that feeling? Yes, I have loved. I have been head over heels in love, more times than I care to count. The older I get, the more I desire being loved. Is this wrong? All my life I have heard there is someone out there for you, it is a part of God's plan. I feel that he is there. Is he someone I've known for a while or some new? Is he the man who is currently saying he loves me? I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment