Friday, April 17, 2009

A Mad, Mad World.

You'll I can't believe that Cesar Laurean is coming back to town finally. I know I said it like it was a friendly visit from a friend. I'm just happy that the Mexican courts decided to allow him to be extradited back to this country. I think about this crazy man, who killed a woman, burned her and then buried her in his back yard. What would drive someone to such desperation? The thought of fathering a child by a woman who wasn't his wife made him kill that poor woman. I don't think so, personally I think we need to look to the wife as well. I hope he gets a sentence that is befitting the crime. I hope he doesn't get a slap on the wrist or weaseled out of a tough sentence because of some loop hole.
The world has gone crazy. There are so many things going on. Every day something more bazaar than the day before. Sunday school teachers killing little girls, pirates on the sea, people getting angry, shooting up nursing homes and killing police. It's a scary place. All I can say is pray, everyone needs to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment